Charlie Bear here with some news from Mom Peep. She apologizes if you already read this from her Taylor’s Tips Newsletter, but she likes to send it out via FB and Twitter too. Here it is!
TAYLOR’S TIPS for a more productive you…
The P MS to a T book is hot off the press! Seriously…it just got here a week ago. But now I’m in a quandary.
The winning formula has helped many writers learn how to write short stories that sell. They’re making money! But how do I get the word out that the book is available? I just attended a writers conference and sold out in a day. I’m bringing them to my next conference in two weeks. How do I tell others who aren’t at those conferences?
I have to ask for help. But that goes against the bones in my body. Why? I don’t know. Because I feel like I’m imposing? Asking for a favor? Putting you on the spot? All of those. I have to swallow my fear and reach out. So I’m doing that right now. I’m asking for your help. (A footnote: Thank You to all the wonderful folks who have already helped me. You’re the best!)
I’m not asking for your help to sell more books (I would give the book away for free if it didn’t cost me money to make it). I’d just like to ask for the favor of passing the word around. It might help your writer friends to make this:
If you want, you can forward this post, or to make it super easy I’ve listed a few ways you can pass on the information by cutting and pasting any of these into an email or onto a Twitter post, on Facebook, or wherever you like. I would be so grateful!
- Thought you might like this new book. P MS to a T: the winning formula for writing nonfiction short stories that sell. Amazon and Barnes & Noble
- People are selling their writing and making money! They’re in Chicken Soup and other markets with their short stories. We can do it too if we follow the formula in this new book: P MS to a T: the winning formula for writing nonfiction short stories that sell. Amazon and Barnes & Noble
- I don’t usually do this, but I’m forwarding this link to a new book that just came out. I’m thinking of getting it. P MS to a T: the winning formula for writing nonfiction short stories that sell. Available now at Amazon and Barnes & Noble
- Sold out in 24 hours: P MS to a T: the winning formula for writing nonfiction short stories that sell. Available now at Amazon and Barnes & Noble
- I know the author who wrote this. P MS to a T: the winning formula for writing nonfiction short stories that sell. Available now at Amazon and Barnes & Noble She just put it up for sale.
- Have you seen this new book? P MS to a T: the winning formula for writing nonfiction short stories that sell. It’s available now. Amazon and Barnes & Noble
Thank you soooo much for passing the word around! And if you feel like it, let me know that you did so I can email to you a big smooch of a kiss on the cheek and a warm hug. And a HUGE and grateful THANK YOU!
P.S. If you are a writer who purchased the book at the OCCWC this past weekend, I would be extremely grateful if you’d write a review on Amazon. That would be utterly fantastic of you! SMOOCHES to you, too!
Hugs and love, and blessings on your work.
Follow your dreams…
What’s Going On:
Northwest Christian Writers Renewal May 15-16, 2015 in Redmond, Washington (near Seattle). My workshops: Writing for the Guideposts Contest and Making $$$ Selling Inspirational Short Stories. I’ll have the P MS to a T book there and can’t wait to help more writers have it in their toolbox for writing stories that sell. www.nwchristianwriters.org/renewal